Monday, February 8, 2016

If I Were In Charge Of The World

If I were in charge of the world I'd cancel cheesecake, rainy days, slow drivers, and also staying late at work.
If I were in charge of the world there'd be fair government, friendships without flaws, and cheaper healthy food option.
If I were in charge of the world you wouldn't have homework. You wouldn't have fat. You wouldn't have stress. Or "that's weird." You wouldn't even have "weird."
If I were in charge of the world a mint chocolate-chip milkshake would be a vegetable. All bugs would stay away from people and a person who sometimes forgot to smile and sometimes forgot to text back would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.

1 comment:

  1. I read in the article I linked below that bugs outnumber us 200 million to one! Yikes! They must be all over us all the time and we don't even know it... : )

    http://ucanr.edu/blogs/blogcore/postdetail.cfm?postnum=877

    ReplyDelete