Wednesday, April 6, 2016

"Reel" Life

I love so many movies it's hard to pick a favorite! I guess if I had to pick one that's important to me it would be O Brother Where Art Thou. It has several references to The Odyssey. It is one of those movies that you can watch over and over again and still find things you didn't notice before. I also love the music and the kind of language they use because it's different and often funny.
I hate scary movies! You will never catch me watching a horror film. Even those spooky kids movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas still creep me out.
I watch movies pretty often. It's my way of relaxing at the end of the day. Even if I'm not really paying much attention to it, I'll put on a movie during dinner and just chill out. I don't go to the theater very often but I really enjoy doing that.
When I'm getting ready to watch a movie I usually recline out on my couch under a blanket with a full glass of water and some food. I need to be as comfortable as possible.

THE SURVEY

These are the results for my personality based on my movie preference survey:
25% extroverted
42% agreeable
83% conscientious
25% emotionally stable
67% open to new experiences

This is why the survey says I watch movies:
75% pleasure seeking
75% nostalgia
35% catharsis
75% aggression
80% escapism
65% artistic
65% information seeking

No comments:

Post a Comment