Monday, April 11, 2016

MSU Chinese Exchange Students

I met a girl named Venus and a guy named Coco. I learned that they are both Pisces and they love to travel. Venus likes to read books and Coco likes to watch cartoons. I told them that I am Virgo and explained what our zodiac signs meant. I also told them about my family and about my favorite movie, Clueless.
Sophia and I showed them all around the school. They didn't have electives at their high school so they thought the art, band, theater, and P.E. rooms were interesting. also, they don't have a library in their high schools and they didn't have journalism to make school magazines and yearbooks. At one point during the tour Venus said that she wished she had gone to a school like this one.
I think it's interesting how different cultures are. I wish I could have learned more about how different the lifestyle in China is compared to here, not just how the schools are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment