Friday, January 8, 2016

I AM

I am…
a classic Type A personality
a Christian; a member of the Seventh Day Adventist church
a Virgo, Scorpio, and Sagittarius
a thinker more than a doer
pescatarian in practice, but vegan at heart
high stress, but low maintenance
honest, punctual, and curious
sometimes too cautious, always too impatient, and often too bold
full of contradictions


I am…
simple patterns
iced coffee in the afternoon
comfy clothes and messy hair
the satisfaction of balancing in a new yoga pose
the shades of the pink/purple sunset
always learning something new
obsessed with my best friends
calm music
sentimental experiences
anything fuzzy and soft
weird smoothie concoctions
standing still to watch the concert
still holding onto the past

2 comments:

  1. Hi Piper! I enjoyed your piece and can relate to your calm and curious outlook on life. I am a Virgo myself, and I consider myself low maintenance, full of contradictions, sentimental and holding on to to the past just as you mentioned. I look forward to reading more of your work and getting to know you. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete